- 1 cup oats (rolled, steel cut, or instant)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 3/4 tsp matcha powder
- Sugar, honey, or maple syrup, to taste
- Desiccated coconut to top (optional)
- Chia seeds to top (optional)
- Cook the oats as per packet instructions, but make it slightly thicker than you would like it to be. Set aside.
- Add coconut milk and matcha to a blender and blend for a few seconds. Pour into the oatmeal and stir to combine. Add sweetener of your choice and mix through. Sprinkle on desiccated coconut and a few chia seeds and serve.
Leave a Reply